Right Click

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy, but great things are happening! {Special Announcements}

I should blog more, I know I should but life truly takes over.
I love photography. I would love to be able to do it full time, but alas it does not pay all the bills or my family of two. I have to work 40 hours at a full time gig to pay the light bill, keep the roof over my head and insurances. Photography helps match the rest of the ends that must meat. I'm lucky in that I love ALL my jobs.
Great things are happening with my photography. 2012 is going to be a wonderful year! I've spent the last 13 years on the sidelines of Mayes County Sports. Snap Shot Moms is growing each year and we couldn't be happier about that. It's been a great experience to watch Mayes County youth grow and become athletes and well rounded young adults.
This year I'm branching out even further with Kristy Troyer Photography. I have worked hard to put together packages to capture the events in my clients lives.
I have a B21 plan. This "Birth to One Year" plan has several packages that will capture the first year of your child's life. There is also the option to already have that year bound in a book or album.


Many families that don't have newborns also want to capture more than just one session in a year of their lives. I have packages for my "Preferred Customers" designed similarly to the B21 plan with the option to have that year bound.



I'm very excited about my wedding packages. I've had the opportunity to shadow great photographers and learn as much as I can before stepping out into wedding photography. I'm ready to capture that once in a lifetime moment!



Seniors look out! I'm ready to rock some awesome senior sessions.  If you know a 2013 senior contact me. Through spring break I'll be selecting a very limited number of Mayes County 2013 Seniors for discounted senior sessions!



I have one more very exciting announcement! For a limited time if you schedule a FREE consultation appointment to discuss any of the packages mentioned above we'll do a 10  minute "Social Network" session. You'll get up to three images tagged on my facebook page to share with family and friends.
EMAIL me today for questions and booking!

No comments:

Post a Comment